Friday 17 August 2012

Alexander McQueen


I go through stages of obsessing about things. I had stripes, white (note: none of them are gone yet) and now it's... SKULLS and STUDDED everything.

There is someone who managed to integrate skulls into fashion so well that the whole world went crazy for it and its the fabulous Alexander McQueen. Seeing as the only way to get over the obsession is to just indulge, I went for this beautiful silk scarf. I thought it would be a great 'investment' and a perfect start to my fall wardrobe. I cant wait to show you how I'll wear it! Next - STUDDED something.....


Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Bracelets: Forever21, Topshop, Balenciaga.
Maxi Dress - New Look

9 comments:

  1. I love this scarf! really great choice. Didn't know HN sold Alexander McQueen stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the scarf! I've wanted one for so long but have had to settle for a high street knock-off for now. It's definitely a great investment piece though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the alexander mcqueen scarf - such a great buy also that studded bracelet is gorgeous :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really want this scarf now. Payday, come sooner, pretty please!!!
    Sophie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also obsessed with studded everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous scarf!

    Xx
    Esther

    http://www.estellelamode.com/what-i-wore-justin-biebers-believe-tour-auditions/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this Nice Topic

    EGY King blogs talking about trips and vacations, as well as tourist booking , Egyptian museums monuments tours and such as the antiquities of Tutankhamun Collection and Some Articles about ancient Egyptian life.

    Egy-king

    http://egy-king.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover