Monday 25 June 2012

Lazy Weekend




I had a very lazy weekend this time.

In between running a few errands and seeing a couple of friends, I have managed to finish season two of Breaking Bad. Can you believe it? I must have watched 6 episodes! If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend to watch it. It's really brilliant. And I am not the only one who thinks that, check it out here on IMDB, It gets 9.3 rating.



To get our bones moving after all the couch potating, yesterday my boyfriend and I went to the park for an al-fresco aperitif. Whilst we were laying on the grass telling each other tales, this cute little guy came over to us to play. Unfortunately it isn't ours, and It made me want a puppy so bad!



Goofing around.

How was your weekend?






3 comments:

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover