Tuesday 17 April 2012

DSTRKT London

If you have been following me, you will know, I am a massive foodie. I worship good, delicious, adventurous foods.

So far, I wrote reviews of restaurants serving burgers, phoseafood and moroccan food.

DSTRKT London, is a restaurant/nightclub that serves contemporary European dishes made of local organic foods.

My gorgeous friend and i couldn't help but go for the tasting menu, and this is how it all looked -



The dark neon decor and swanky customers did seem a little too pretentious for me (for a restaurant), but nonetheless, the food was of exceptional quality and service didn't disappoint.

There was also a live band playing from later-on in the evening which I always enjoy.


I do enjoy gourmet food immensely, in fact, I live for it! 

Maldon Rock Oyster with Lemon Air

Yello Fin Tuna Cubes with Soy Air and Avocado Mousse

Grilled Flat Bread Salad with Macadamia Nut Pesto


Saute Padron Peppers

Seared Scottish Scallops, Saffron and Pumpkin Sauce

Grilled British Lamb Cutlets in smoky Eggplant pure and  Piquillo

Maldon Rock Oyster with Lemon Air
Grilled Broccolini with Burrata. Pomegranate, Micro Basil and Garlic.


The receptionist mentioned that we just missed Tulisa that was dining with her friends, which gave me a sigh of relief. I would have had to ask her some awkward questions!







If you like that sort of thing, DSTRKT is a great place for celebration - birthday, Valentine's... or if you're anything like me - Friday!

I had a wonderful evening down to the company, food and champagne cocktails. 

You can have a little read about DSTRKT London here and you can find them here
Tasting menu starts from around £50 per person plus drinks and service.

If you ask me, definitely worth a visit!


8 comments:

  1. blimey, you go to some nice places! a little jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so yummy! And it's all local and organic you say? For how extensive gourmet all of that food looked, that's awesome! Most organic I know of serve more homey type foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love DSTRKT!!! This blog post was dedicated to this place ...

    http://mooreaboutlondon.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/london-nights-censored.html

    Enjoy your day :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! :-) Looks like you guys had a blast there :-) I never say No to Vodka. xxx

      Delete
  4. great. now i have drool all over my keyboard! :) your photos are exquisite!

    x
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never had a tasting menu before. This looks incredible, will have to bring my wife here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm quite the foodie myself, so i enjoyed all of these pictures. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover